Monday, April 25, 2011

Damn gentle

Let us finish this time, the perfect ending
love each other as the original agreement until the old
ask yourself are there any rules of the game of love how to face the problem that
no problem
heart But you lie to yourself in tears, tells me that
English rap: i put it down on my life
that i love you from the bottom of my heart
cause you the sweetest thing ever in my life
i cry so many times (ever since the night you were gone)
so many true lies
but i'm the one that will never ever make you cry and cry
( that good since then ) said that Tears do not flow well when
fate has done you no longer have to excuse
Dayton rain stopped the wind you have to go stand in memory
I feel
Damn you in the gentle My heart is in pain the tears
break in and after you no longer want to forget, you can damn gentle
I could not stop shaking
even have more of an excuse I can not To hold your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment